18 December 2009

Start The Day Right


Over the past couple of weeks I've been touring around doing some presentations and I've spent more time than usual in stations, airports, and some new places to eat and drink. 

I've been shocked at what some people choose to eat, particularly for breakfast, when they're not at home.

It's important not to judge what people do based on seeing the choices they make for one meal but some of the selections really should be examined in relation to how you want the rest of the day to shape up.

Think about these breakfasts and how those who ate them might have felt an hour or two later.
  • Fried sausages on white bread
  • Fried eggs, bacon, tomatoes, fried potatoes and fried bread
  • KFC
  • Egg & chips / fries
  • Bucks Fizz!
At the same venues there were choices that other people were making:
  • Grilled bacon sandwich
  • Kippers
  • Poached eggs on toast
  • Fresh fruit
  • Omelette
Who do you think had better energy for the rest of the day?

I'm not sure the first group would have had the same thing for breakfast had they been at home but this is a mistake that many people make.  When they're out they chose things that seem like treats but just because you're not at home, the fact that you need good energy all day doesn't change.

So make the decision to start the day right wherever you are and you'll have great energy all day every day.

Find Instant Feelgood on Facebook


Follow Instant Feelgood on Twitter


Visit Instant Feelgood website

Photo by elston (Flickr)





Type rest of post here

1 comment:

  1. Whew.. you made me realize I am eating some bad stuffs when I am travelling. Well let's say I am one of those people who chooses group 1 for breakfast.

    I should start changing my choices when I am far from home.

    ReplyDelete