Well now it's time to sort out the junk in your trunk! Yes, the bum. Summer is a cruel season when it comes to showing off the body so trying these 2 simple moves at least 3 times a week will have you (and others) noticing the difference.
Single Leg Lunges
- Stand with one foot on a bench or step behind you.
- Keeping your upper body upright, bend your front leg until your back knee almost touches the ground.
- Stand straight, and repeat x15.
- Swap legs and repeat x15
- Stand upright with your feet hip-width apart.
- Sit back, bending at your hips and your knees as though you were about to sit on a chair.
- Keep your knees above your toes.
- Stand straight and repeat 15 times
If you do both of these exercise today, tomorrow and Sunday, I guarantee that by Monday, you'll start to notice a difference. Combine these with the bingo wings and biceps and you'll be Summer ready in no time. Just 4 moves - go on give them a go.